- Great opportunity across broad range of HR initiatives
- Supporting our cultural change agenda
- Flexible working – part time applicants encouraged to apply
- Grade 3 or 4, depending upon successful candidate’s experience
This 12 month fixed term opportunity has come about as a replacement for one of our team members heading overseas next year.
You will play a critical role in our small team of three in developing and implementing initiatives from our three year People and Culture Plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience in a broad range of HR initiatives from recruitment and selection and health and wellbeing to building the capabilities of our workforce and driving cultural change.
You will also take a lead role in supporting the organisation’s recruitment, selection and onboarding processes, as well as leading the implementation of our Health and Wellbeing program.
We are looking for someone who has a curious nature and willingness to continuously learn, can take the initiative, and has a great ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with people at all levels across the business.
This position is advertised at the Grade 3 or 4 level – to be determined based on the successful candidates experience. To be successful at the Grade 4 level, you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Managing and coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process
- Exposure to, and experience in developing and implementing health and wellbeing initiatives
- Experience in supporting and leading (under direction) the development and facilitation of organisation development and learning initiatives.
We proudly support working flexibly at the VPA, and part-time candidates are encouraged to apply. Other flexible working arrangements may also be available.
Please note, it is expected that shortlisting and interviews for this position will not commence until January.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply and follow the instructions.