Thank you for considering a career with the Victorian Planning Authority (VPA). A career with our organisation will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to helping create high quality precincts and places for connected, vibrant and sustainable communities across Victoria.
Working for the Victorian Planning Authority
- Who We Are
- Key Capabilities of the VPA
- What We Can Offer
- Who We Are Looking For
- Our Selection Process
Applying for a position with the VPA
All available vacancies are advertised on the Victorian Government Careers website.
Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the VPA’s application process here prior to applying for a position with us.
We currently have the following vacancies available:
- Strategic Planner x2 – Regional Victoria – VPA Grade 4.1
- Streamlining for Growth Coordinator – People and Performance – VPA Grade 5.1
- Senior Engagement Advisor – Infrastructure, Strategy & Planning – VPA Grade 5.1
- Senior Research & Policy Officer – Infrastructure, Strategy & Planning – VPA Grade 5.1
- Senior Strategic Planner x4 – Regional Victoria & Outer Melbourne Groups – VPA Grade 5.1
- Strategic Planning Manager – Regional Victoria – VPA Grade 6.1
All of the above positions close at 11:59pm on Sunday 18 July 2021.
For further information about the roles and to apply for any of the above positions, please visit https://careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/environment-land-water-and-planning/victorian-planning-authority