Echuca West Precinct Structure Plan
The Victorian Planning Authority (VPA) is working closely with the Shire of Campaspe to assist in the preparation of the Echuca West Precinct Structure Plan and Development Contributions Plan (DCP).
For more information, refer to the Shire of Campaspe website.
The plan will unlock the next 40 years of residential land supply for Echuca and provide the opportunity for development of up to 5,000 new dwellings and a new community of 14,000 residents.
Key opportunities for the precinct include:
- Improvements to open space network and recreational opportunities
- Integration with the existing local convenience centre and community facilities
- Improvements to drainage and waterways
- Protection and enhancement of significant native vegetation & biodiversity areas
- Delivery of local road networks.