Echuca West Precinct Structure Plan
At the August Board meeting of the Victorian Planning Authority (VPA), the Board endorsed the handover of the Echuca West Precinct Structure Plan and Development Contributions Plan (DCP) to Campaspe Shire Council for implementation.
For more information, refer to the Shire of Campaspe website.
The plan will unlock the next 40 years of residential land supply for Echuca and provide the opportunity for development of up to 5,000 new dwellings and a new community of 14,000 residents.
Key opportunities for the precinct include:
- Improvements to open space network and recreational opportunities
- Integration with the existing local convenience centre and community facilities
- Improvements to drainage and waterways
- Protection and enhancement of significant native vegetation & biodiversity areas
- Delivery of local road networks.