2019-2020 Business Plan
The Minister for Planning has established a program-based approach for our work, setting broad outcome requirements for the next two years and empowering the VPA to recommend projects that give effect to these requirements.
This means that our annual work program and project list is now established through our yearly Business Plan. We can now ensure our work program responds more effectively to changing factors from year to year – ensuring the VPA remains nimble and responsive to the critical planning issues across Victoria.
Our Business Plan for 2019/2020 sets out our significant work program across the state with around 100 projects across the seven program streams.
You can view our current business plan by clicking here.
A summary of our 2019-2020 strategic priorities can also be found here.
Previous Business Plans
You can view our previous Business Plans in the links below:
- VPA Business Plan 2018-19
- VPA Business Plan 2017-18
- VPA Business Plan 2016-17
- MPA Business Plan 2015 – 2016
- MPA Business Plan 2014-15
- MPA Business Plan 2013-2014
- GAA Business Plan 2012 – 2013
- GAA Business Plan 2011 – 2012
- GAA Business Plan 2009 – 2010
- GAA Business Plan 2010 – 2011
- GAA Business Plan 2008 – 2009
- GAA Business Plan 2007 – 2008