Echuca West Precinct Structure Plan
The Victorian Planning Authority (VPA) in partnership with the Shire of Campaspe and other government agencies are preparing a Precinct Structure Plan (PSP) and Development Contributions Plan (DCP) for Echuca West. The plan will unlock the next 40 years of residential land supply for Echuca by providing for up to 5,700 new dwellings and a new community of 14,000 residents.
Key opportunities for the precinct include:
- Improvements to open space network and recreational opportunities
- Integration with the existing local convenience centre and community facilities
- Improvements to drainage and waterways
- Protection and enhancement of significant native vegetation & biodiversity areas
- Delivery of local road networks.