After a flying start? Kick off your career at the VPA.
We are on the lookout for awesome people who have a range of different skills, backgrounds and experiences.
We offer different programs that provide variety, challenge and growth.
Student and Internship program
- 60 days or more
- Casual role, paid at VPA grade 1.1 equivalent
- We seek students in their final year of tertiary study
- Placements available across various streams
- We place students directly through universities we have in our network.
- VPA also proudly participate in the Barring-Djinang Internship Program. For more information, click here.
- Placed students receive priority access to our recruitment process for our graduate program.
Want to know more? Connect with your university to see if there are positions available or contact us directly.
For more information, refer to Student Planner Program.
- 12-month program
- Starting salary $55,439, plus 10.5% superannuation at VPA grade 2.1
- You start as a 12-month fixed term employee
- We are looking for original thinkers and innovators from various fields of study.
The program includes:
- Personal and professional training in specialised areas, plus soft and technical skill development
- corporate areas, including an extensive induction program from Day 1
- mentoring from senior staff members
- buddying from a peer to help you navigate your graduate year
- support to gain a professional accreditation
- ongoing support throughout your graduate year by your graduate cohort and the organisation
- opportunities to build networks
- access to future career opportunities to support your career aspirations and capabilities.